- All-times popular attractions
- Most popular attractions pages
- Most popular landmarks in Phuket
- Beaches of Phuket
- Islands near Phuket
- Things to do by areas
- Things to do around Patong
- Things to do around Kata
- Things to do around Karon
- Things to do around Kamala
- Things to do around Bang Tao
- Things to do in Phuket Town
Phuket is known for its beautiful beaches, crystal-clear waters, and vibrant nightlife. Some of the most popular attractions on the island include the Big Buddha, Wat Chalong Temple, the old streets of Phuket Town, and the elephant sanctuaries.
Phuket also offers a variety of tours and day trips, such as snorkelling and diving excursions to nearby islands like Phi Phi Island and Similan Island. Visitors can also take a trip to Phang Nga Bay to see the famous James Bond Island and Koh Panyi village on stilts. Other popular activities in Phuket include island hopping tours, cultural tours, and ATV adventures. With so much to see and do, Phuket is a perfect destination for those looking for an unforgettable vacation in Thailand.