What are Phuket best spas?
- What are Phuket best spas?
- 1. Banyan Tree Spa Phuket
- 2. Infinite Luxury Spa at Kata Rocks
- 3. Coqoon Spa at The Slate
- 4. Amatara Spa at Amatara Resort
- 5. Como Shambhala Spa Phuket at Point Yamu
- 6. Jara Wellness Spa at Trisara
- 7. Asaya at Rosewood Phuket
- 8. Oasis Spa Phuket
- 9. Let’s Relax Spa at Boat Lagoon
- 10. So Thai Spa Phuket Ashlee
- You May Also Like
Phuket spas are entirely part of a perfect holiday, and the island offers an incredible array for all budgets. Those searching for stillness and mind-body rejuvenation will find plenty of choices here. If you spend any time wandering the beaches or streets of Phuket, you’ll soon find someone offering a hands-on healing service, whether it’s a beachside massage or a foot reflexology treatment in a little shop. If you need treatment with some added touches of luxury, you could book into one of the day spas or resort spas around Phuket.
Here are a few of our favourites spas in Phuket:
1. Banyan Tree Spa Phuket
Banyan Tree Spa is one of the longest established spas in Phuket and has won many awards. Banyan Tree is not just a spa; it is an experience on its own that will relieve all the stress you accumulated during your hard-working year. It could be a good idea to book a treatment in the first days of your holidays. The therapists are extremely skilled and experienced, and you can request light, moderate or deep pressure. All treatments come with complimentary 30-minute relaxation time refreshments.
Banyan Tree Spa might not be for beginners. Prices are very high, but those with experience in spa treatments already know why those rates are justified. Remember, the spa is often fully booked, so you should call in advance to avoid disappointment. For the same reason, don’t think of Banyan Tree Spa as a ‘rainy day option’.
- Signature treatment: 150 mins: 10,500 Baht, 120 mins: 8,000 Baht, 90 mins: 7,000 Baht
- Full Body Massage: 60 mins: 5,000 Baht, 30 mins: 3,000 Baht
- Body Scrubs, Body Conditioners: 30 mins: 3,000 Baht
- Facial: 60 mins: 4,500 Baht
Banyan Tree Spa Contacts
- Phone: 076 372 400 (ext. 6950 / 6956)
- Location: Banyan Tree Resort, Bangtao Beach: 33 Moo 4, Srisoonthorn Road Cherngtalay, Amphur Talang Phuket 83110
- Open: 10 am – 10 pm
2. Infinite Luxury Spa at Kata Rocks
Infinite Luxury Spa is found at Kata Rocks, a resort known for its sleek, minimalist design and spectacular ocean views. The resort’s clean lines and bright white décor extend into the spa’s design, giving it a serene ambience. The spa offers traditional treatments like Thai massage. Still, it’s also invested a lot into more high-tech innovative therapies, including its Energy Pod – a futuristic chair designed to offer an ultra-relaxing experience that looks a bit like something from Star Trek.
Kata Rocks is a five-star resort, so expect to pay a premium price for the spa treatments here. But if you’re in the mood to splurge for some serious self-care, this is a top spot to do it. You could also buy a day pass to the resort to use the gym and go for a dip in its beautiful sea-view pool. Be sure to linger to watch the sunset from the poolside terrace.
- Heavenly Treats (4 treatments including mud wrap, massage, facial treatment, hand/foot treatment and a meal): 6 hours, 16,200 baht
- Siam Classic Thai Massage: 120 minutes, 6,000 baht
- Senso Healing treatment (Chromo-therapy light treatment and a “floating massage” on a water bed): 120 minutes, 7,200 baht
- Anti-ageing facial: 60 minutes, 4,100 baht
- Back, neck and shoulder recovery treatment: 30 minutes, 1,800 baht
Infinite Luxury Spa Contacts
- Phone: 076 370 777
- Location: Kata Rocks, 186/22, Kok Tanode Road, Kata Beach, Phuket 83100
- Open: 10 am – 10 pm
3. Coqoon Spa at The Slate
The Slate resort at Nai Yang Beach has won many awards for its design and five-star hospitality, including accolades for its sensational Coqoon Spa. The spa’s name hints at its design, with spa rooms set in immense spherical thatch structures that resemble cocoons. After treatment here, you’ll emerge as fresh and fabulous as a butterfly spreading its wings. Given the rave reviews we’ve heard, a spa session at Coqoon is a magical experience.
Treatments don’t come cheap, but this is no surprise given the luxurious setting and dedication to quality. If you’re keen to indulge in an all-sensory wellness immersion, then Coqoon might be the place for you to flutter in for a few hours.
- Beautiful Pearl package (includes a body scrub, body wrap and facial treatment): 180 minutes, 8,000 baht
- Coqoon Awakening Massage: 90 minutes, 5,300 baht
- Deluxe Hands & Feet Therapy: 120 minutes, 4,900 baht
- Sea Salt Scrub: 45 minutes: 2,300 baht
Coqoon Spa at The Slate Contacts
- Phone: 076 327 006
- Location: The Slate, 116 Moo 1, Sakhu, Nai Yang Beach, Phuket 83110
- Open: 8:30 am – 10 pm
4. Amatara Spa at Amatara Resort
Amatara brands itself as a wellness resort, so the spa here is much more than just an add-on service for guests. The facilities are super plush, with sea-view treatment rooms and a luxurious Turkish bath. You’ll want to take your time deciding on what to try here, with its spa menu of nearly 60 pages!
Amatara’s Thai Hammam experience is something you won’t find anywhere else in Phuket. This energising treatment blends body exfoliation, massage, thermal mud therapy, sauna and steam sessions. The spa also offers several alternative health treatments like Reiki, Naturopathy and Chakra Balancing, in addition to many types of massages, body scrubs and beauty treatments.
- Thai Hammam experience: 165 minutes, 8,900 baht
- Amatara Signature Massage: 90 minutes, 3,900 baht
- Indian Head Massage: 60 minutes, 3,500 baht
- Body scrub: 30 minutes, 1,800 baht
Amatara Spa Contacts
- Phone: 076 318 888
- Location: Amatara Hotel, 84 Moo 8, Sakdidej Road, Vichit, Muang, Phuket 83000
- Open: 10 am – 8 pm
5. Como Shambhala Spa Phuket at Point Yamu
Overlooking Phang Nga Bay on Phuket’s less-visited east coast, the views alone make Como Shambhala an inspiring place to visit. The spa is part of the modern and stylish Point Yamu resort, with a bright and airy setting atop a lush headland. You’ll find a full range of facilities, including a hydrotherapy pool, plunge pools, gym, steam-sauna rooms and private treatment rooms.
They take full advantage of the views here, with floor-to-ceiling windows giving you panoramic sea views while you’re enjoying a massage or a relaxing soak in the jacuzzi. The spa’s “wow” factor, in addition to its excellent range of treatments, makes it worth checking out if you need a body-mind uplift.
- Como Shambala Signature Massage: 75 minutes, 4,125 baht
- Traditional Thai Massage: 75 minutes, 4,125 baht
- Detoxifying Skin Treatment: 45 minutes, 3,000 baht
- Guinot Hydradermie Eye Lift: 30 minutes, 3,000 baht
Como Shambhala Spa Contacts
- Phone: 076 360 100
- Location: Como Point Yamu resort, 225 Moo 7, Thalang, Paklok, Phuket 83110
- Open: 6 am – 9 pm
6. Jara Wellness Spa at Trisara
Jara Spa is found in the ultra-luxury Trisara resort on a forested headland near Nai Thon Beach. The spa specialises in offering a customised program of healing based on “five pillars of well-being”, starting with a consultation with the spa’s practitioners. The program could include a combination of body and beauty treatments, massage, yoga, meditation and fitness activities.
If you’re not up for a full day of treatments, the spa offers plenty of a la carte treatments lasting an hour or two, including massage sessions, body wraps and facials. As you’d expect for a luxury spa in such a coveted ocean-view location, treatments here come at a premium price.
- Jara Well-Being (includes a physical assessment, massage, yoga, foot soak and more): 6 hours, 18,500 baht
- Four Hands Massage: 120 minutes, 14,500 baht
- Foot Reflexology: 60 minutes, 4,000 baht
- Loofa Scrub: 60 minutes, 3,500 baht
Jara Spa Contacts
- Phone: 076 310 100
- Location: Trisara Resort, 60/1 Moo 6, Srisoonthorn Road, Cherng Talay, Thalang, Phuket 83110
7. Asaya at Rosewood Phuket
Rosewood is another Phuket resort with wellness at the core of its services, and it launched its Asaya spa with a lot of fanfare. Offering much more than massages and body care treatments, Asaya has several alternative healing and fitness sessions to try, including Watsu therapy, Reiki healing, sound therapy, yoga, Pilates and high-intensity interval training.
You’ll even get a chance to see how they make their magical healing concoctions at the Asaya Atelier, where oils, herbs and other treatment ingredients are crushed, blended and extracted by hand. The luxury spa is set in a beautiful quiet location near Tri Trang Beach on the headland between Patong and Karon beaches.
- ‘Like a Fertile Land’ Deep Tissue Massage: 90 minutes, 7,000 baht
- Japanese Lifting Ritual Facial: 90 minutes, 6,500 baht
- Reiki Healing: 60 minutes, 5,500 baht
- Thai Foot Massage: 60 minutes, 3,500 baht
Asaya Spa Contacts
- Phone: 076 356 885
- Location: Rosewood Phuket resort, 88/28 Muen-Ngern Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150
- Open: 10 am – 10 pm
Independent Spas (not inside resorts)
8. Oasis Spa Phuket
Oasis Spa has several branches around Thailand, including 5 in Phuket. The first Oasis to arrive on the scene was the Royal Thai Spa on Kamala Beach, a cosy spot just a few minutes walk inland from the beach. The entry area’s small water pond and Buddhist décor set a relaxing tone on arrival, and the spa rooms are crisp and clean. Oasis offers a good range of treatments, including Thai massage and spa packages for those searching for a total head-to-toe revival.
With each new opening in Phuket, Oasis Spa adds a bit more tropical luxury to its designs, with two-day spas in the Laguna/Bangtao Beach area, one up in the hills over Kata Beach, and another in Kamala called Turquoise Cove Spa near the FantaSea attraction. Treatment types and prices are the same at all locations.
- Oasis Experience package (treatments include aromatherapy bath, body scrub, body wrap and four-hand massage): 4 hours, 5,700 baht
- Thai Massage: 120 minutes, 1,700 baht
- Aromatherapy Hot Oil Massage: 60 minutes, 1,350 baht
- Detoxifying Facial: 60 minutes, 2,500 baht
Oasis Spa Phuket Contacts
- Phone: 076 337 777 (reservation number for all Phuket branches)
Royal Thai Spa – Kamala Beach: 128 Moo 3 Rimhad Rd, Kamala, Kathu, Phuket
Turquoise Cove Spa – Kamala Beach: 71/10 Moo 5 (Soi Fantasea), Kamala, Kathu, Phuket
Tropical Retreat Spa, Laguna – Bangtao Beach: 29 Moo 4 Srisoonthorn Road, Cherng Talay, Thalang, Phuket
Secret Garden Spa, Laguna – Bangtao Beach: 47 Moo1 Srisoonthorn Road, Cherng Talay, Phuket
Sky Breeze Spa – Kata Beach: 26 Soi Plukjae, Karon, Muang, Phuket
- Open: 10 am – 10 pm
Let’s Relax isn’t close to any beach, but it’s popular with sailors, boat-trippers and locals since it’s found at Boat Lagoon Marina just north of Phuket Town on the east coast. The spa is a branch of the Let’s Relax brand, with spas all over Thailand. Where it may lack in unique character, it makes up for consistency and quality, with treatments by professional therapists using natural ingredients.
You’ll find all the treatments here that are typical for a Thai day spa, including traditional Thai massage, body scrubs and oil massages. Though it’s located near Phuket’s busiest road, the spa’s leafy-green surrounds and cool nautical theme make it a tranquil retreat. Best of all, the prices here are very reasonable. Read more
- Heavenly Relax treatment (foot reflexology and Thai massage with hot herbal compress): 165 minutes, 1,500 baht
- Aromatherapy Oil Massage: 60 minutes, 1,200 baht
- Thai Massage: 60 minutes, 600 baht
- Foot Reflexology: 45 minutes, 450 baht
Let’s Relax Spa Contacts
- Phone: 076 601 328
- Location: Boat Lagoon Marina, 20/64 Thepkasattri Road, Koh Kaew, Muang, Phuket 83000
- Open: 10 am – 12 midnight
10. So Thai Spa Phuket Ashlee
Patong Beach can be a wild place, so this day spa offers an excellent spot to retreat for a few hours of recovery and relaxation. So Thai Spa has several branches around Thailand with treatments ranging from a 60-minute foot massage to elaborate half-day and full-day therapies that might include a Thai massage, herbal compress, body scrub and more.
The spa caters to couples with private treatment rooms and couple’s packages available, making this an excellent place to check out if you’re visiting Phuket for a honeymoon or romantic holiday. It doesn’t look like much from the outside, but the spa’s interior eases you into a calming mood with its rich Thai silk accents and soft lighting.
- So Thai Nirvana couple’s package (5 treatments including foot massage, gold body scrub, oil massage, herbal compress, spa facial, head massage): 5 hours, 6,600 baht for 2
- So Thai Healing treatment (foot and Thai massage): 120 minutes, 1,400 baht.
- Traditional Thai Massage: 60 minutes, 750 baht
- Spa Facial: 60 minutes, 1,150 baht
So Thai Spa Phuket Ashlee Contacts
- Phone: 091 568 8876
- Location: 34/125 Building 3 The Ashlee Plaza, Prachanukroh Rd, Patong, Kathu District, Phuket 83150
- Open: 10 am – 10 pm
You May Also Like