A Cat Cafe in Old Phuket Town
B Cat Cafe Phuket is a fun place where every cat lovers can sit and play with 15 to 17 furry and fluffy felines while enjoying a cake and a drink. The location on Thepkasattri Road, just next to the old historical street of Phuket Town makes it very convenient, as you can explore the famous Thalang Road and Dibuk Road, then take a well-deserved break at surrounded by those friendly companions. If you are a cat lover, and there seem to be many visiting Phuket, this is a great place to stop on a rainy day too!
This colourful cat cafe consists of two areas: B Shady Restaurant on one side, and the B Cat Cafe on the other. B Shady restaurant serves a mix of Thai and international food at a reasonable price. For obvious reasons, cats are not allowed in the restaurant.
If you order food at the restaurant, you will have to pay 50 baht per person to enjoy the 17 cats. You are not allowed to share your food with the cats, no matter how convincing they are at begging you, but you can buy them some treats. If you do not wish to eat, you will have to pay 189 baht entrance fee to play with the cats (it includes a non-alcoholic drink)
12 Cat rules to respect
- Remove your shoes and wear provided slippers
- Never pull cat’s tails or any body part
- Don’t wake up sleeping cats
- Wash your hands after using toilets
- Don’t hold or carry cats.
- Do not use flash when taking photos
- Do not feed the cats with human food
- Don’t touch cats when they are eating or drinking
- Walk gently as a cat may be behind you
- Do not shout or jump
- Don’t use straws or sharp objects when playing with cats
- Please tell your kids about the rules!
B Cat Cafe Info
Location: Phuket Town
Address: 33/34 Thepkasattri Road, Mueang, Phuket 83110
Open: 10 am – 8.30 pm, Wednesday closed
Phone: 089 471 7776
Price: 189 baht (includes a drink), or 50 Baht if you order food at the restaurant first
B Cat Cafe Map